Monday, February 2, 2009

Once Upon A Time in KL...

I happened to be in Pavilion when it was celebrating its 1 year-old anniversary.  Pavilion?  1 year old?  I'm actually 18 years older than it???  Damn...

Seems like it's gonna celebrate its birthday for a month!
I'll be shocked to death if there is a human who celebrates his birthday for a month.  It means he must have stuck in his mum's womb for a month during his birth!
Thus, a month birthday's'.

Ooooh!  There was a cool promotion during its 1 year birthday!
Plenty of prizes were given off in red packets.  Gift bags, jewellery set, and the first prize is 5-day-4-night all expense paid trip to Dubai!
I arrived slightly later than 1pm..  If not, I would have tried it myself!
You know, Malaysian mentality is that people have already queued up before it was even 12.30PM!

Had the chance to meet this super model, even though I do not know her name.
She seemed gloomy, is it because the guys at the back were looking at the prizes instead of her?
Poor model.......

Yum Yum!  Those gift bags!


Happy birthday, Pavilion!



No comments:

Post a Comment