Sunday, January 25, 2009

3...2...1...Launch!!!

This fateful night, I decided to blog, Finally something worth blogging, to record a memorable event in my life......
It all started with....................................Well, skip the story.   Fast forward to the part when I asked Vit to teach me how to cycle.  Who on earth will expect that I would end up with him two nights before CNY.  He's a suspected Thai and Chinese, and i don't know what other kinds of blood he has!  Vampire must have liked the taste of his multi-flavor bloodline.

Oh well, the truth is, on this fateful night, I had one of the most meaningful CNY ever,  LEARNING TO RIDE A BICYCLE!

The bicycle I used to learn.  Vit says it is a feminine bicycle.
Going backward: From a four-wheel...


To a two-wheel...


History is made by defying the norm.



Growing up by walking to where I wanted to go, bicycle is an alien to me.  I only knew that majority of people can cycle when I came to UTP.  Before my friends could find out I could not cycle, I admitted it to them.  An anti-embarrassment move.

But after tonight, it all ends.  Because, one day, I will have a bicycle, just like all my friends here do, and the thing is, I am so gonna cycle on it!  A historic night in my personal life...

No comments:

Post a Comment