Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year! What To Look Forward To in 2009!

Don't call it New Year Resolution.  Because if I don't stick to my resolution, I'll feel disappointed.  So lets not call it resolution to begin with.  Let's just say......I'm hopeful to achieve it.

1)Watch Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix
Gonna be my first time into Sepang.  Always watch the races in TV.  But catching a real glimpse of it will be a lifetime experience.
All out to support Ferrari.  Supported them since 1999, whether they are champions or not...
Ever since Michael Schumi retired, I turned my attention to Ice- Cool Kimi..

2)Manchester United coming to Town!
United decide to come to Malaysian again this July, despite the adverse reception they got two years ago.  Once in a lifetime opportunity too to see them.  Supported them since young, for like 15 years.  Since the day of Eric Cantona til Wayne Rooney, I've seen the players in the club come and go, but never really see them playing real time in front of my eyes..
I'm hopeful they would come next July as champions again...
My favourite Devil- Giggs.  He's been with many players down the years, including Robson, Keane, Cantona, Hughes, Beckham, Sheringham, Rooney, Ronaldo, you name it!
Arguably my favourite personality in MU!  Laid back, low profile, does the talking with his boots on the pitch...
Wayne Rooney!  Well, not the most gifted or talented in the world, but the most combative player I've seen since Roy Keane.  Anticipating him to kick and punch his way through the Malaysian porous defence!

3)  Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
Remember her?

We have something more now!  Isabel Lucas will star in Transformers 2 in an unnamed role to date.  She's definitely HOT.  I don't remember the 80s cartoons having that many hot chicks!
I really love the movie.  So cool...
so majestic,
just pure joy!

4)  Another movie to look forward to, The Watchmen.
I'm not sure how Watchmen will turn out to be.  The trailer looks cool, but in movies, it's hard to tell just by its trailer.  Remember 'Twilight'?  At least there was Kristen Stewart to see in that movie.  But a group of heroes in rubber suit??? Nonetheless, worth trying to watch.

5)Another of my favourite superhero comes to life!
Gambit!!!  Played by Taylor Kitsch in the upcoming X-Men 4.  I always wondered why he was never part of the first trilogy.  Well, at least the director knows now that Gambit draws the crowd in!
Oh yeah, X-Men 4 tells you the origin of Wolverine, just if you might wanna know.

6)  Barack Hussein Obama
All right, I think he brings fresh change, not only to America, but the whole world.  I'm looking forward to see what he can do for the world, in the midst of this bowl of favourite morning crunch....

7)Red Cliff 2
I hardly watch a Mandarine film my whole life.  So when my UTP friends told me that Red Cliff was worth it, I gave it a try.  After all, it's John Woo!  And I'M SO LOVING IT!  
Tells the story of The Three Kingdom, the movie is beautifully crafted.  And it really, I mean seriously, got me hooked to Chinese History.  Can't wait to see how the battle ends!

8)Terminator : Salvation
I know, I know, I look forward to too much movies.  But that's my hobby.  Another interesting movie I look forward to is Terminator Salvation.  All right, no Arnold, but in comes Christian Bale.  Of course we cannot expect another Chris Nolan Batman flicks, but still, Terminator might well upstage the Dark Knight!
Whole new casts for the reboot Terminator
Since when machine looks so ugly???

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment