Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My First Time

I have a confession to make.

For the first time, I lost my virginity last night.














Pulled you!

Nay, for the first time, I followed a futsal tournament in UTP.

It was the ISC Olympics.  So, of course, most of the teams participating were foreigners.  Egyptians, Sudanese, Timor Leste, South Africa, Lybian, Pakistani...
This guy was playing it the wrong way!

Anyway, I saw one of the cutest referees in my life!
Ain't he?
The attire suited him nicely!
Looks like he gets tired too.  Sitting down like 'Don Leno'.
'Yaw, playars, Rilek dulu.  Ni game aje'

Forget bout the referee.  Lets move on to my personal ranking!
Most good looking player
Most fantastic hairstyle (I wonder how he heads the ball?)
Most unique fashion (Apparently, this keeper is trying to color blind the opponent)
Best team - This team is simply awesome.  Great teamwork, great skills, they redefine Futsal.
Best player - Ernesto

Great effort by ISC to organize this tournament.  It really fed my insatiable lust for Futsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment